The University of Arizona Graduate College application procedures and online application: Click Here
Your application must include the following:
Graduate Entrance Examination: An official copy of your Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores (the general test) in the verbal, quantitative and analytical writing sections. Although minimum GRE scores are not firmly established, completitive scores enhance the overall competitiveness of an application. The average admission GRE scores in the College of Pharmacy Graduate Programs are (Verbal 513), (Quantitative 670), (Analytical Writing 4.5). Institution GRE code: 4832
- Transcript Requirements: You are required to submit official transcripts from each college or university you have previously attended or are currently attending. Transfer credits indicated on another school’s transcript are not accepted in lieu of submitting the original institution record for that coursework. The transcript must contain the official school seal or stamp and the signature of the Registrar. Transcripts can be uploaded to the application system and originals mailed in a sealed envelope to:
College of Pharmacy
Graduate Studies Office - Attn: Sonya Basurto
1703 East Mabel Street, Room 336
Tucson, Arizona 85721-0207
- GPA Requirement: The Graduate College requires a (minimum grade point average of: 3.0, either cumulative or last 60 units. The average admission GPA in the College of Pharmacy Graduate Programs is (3.6).
- Letters of Recommendation: To apply to this program, 3 letters of recommendation are required. It is preferable to have letters of recommendation that are specific to admission to our program. Letters of recommendation should be from persons who have direct knowledge of your academic and/or professional performance and potential for graduate study are required. To receive an LOR, the application system will automatically generate the "Request for Recommendation Email" to the person(s) identified from the email's you have provided. After your application has been submitted, applicants can monitor the status of their letters of recommendation by logging back in to the online application system.
- Personal Statement should be 1-2 pages in length, single spaced and include the following:
- Career goals and how graduate study would contribute to their realization;
- Explain how professional, educational, and life experiences have influenced your desire to pursue graduate study;
- Tell us your goals and objectives for graduate study.
- Résumé should present your background and skillset. Please include summary of relevant job experience and education.
In addition, please consult the admission requirements and deadlines of the University of Arizona Graduate College